Thursday, June 6, 2013

Last Chemo

Tomorrow is my last chemo treatment. I'm relieved, yet still anxious because the one thing I know is fighting those cancer cells will no longer be infused into my body.  I certainly won't miss the side effects of these treatments, and look forward to growing hair, normal taste buds, and regaining feeling in my fingers!

Next week, I'll get an MRI (to assess what's going on), meet with my surgeon, and hopefully schedule surgery.  Not looking forward to surgery; I've had more than my fair share of this horseshit.  They had better give me some good drugs.

That's all for now.

Carrie


1 comment:

Hoyt said...

Happy last chemo to you Carrie! Wanted to pass on to everyone that I added some July dates to the meal calendar...if this ends up interfering with surgery dates etc, just let me know and I can edit! https://www.foodtidings.com/Schedule/View/4759ae79-87c7-436f-a5b5-3e16ac940e55